Admission Guide to Graduate School of Mechanical Engineering
- Admission Homepage: http://admission.unist.ac.kr/
- Admission Manager: Youngcheol Oh
- Phone: +82-52-217-1123
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Document Screening
- All procedures related to document screening are conducted by the Graduate Studies Team in UNIST.
- For further information related to document screening, please refer to the admission homepage or contact the admission manager. (http://adm-g.intl.unist.ac.kr/)
- Applicants who passed the document screening will be qualified for the interview process.
- Date and time will be notified to individuals through the e-mail address submitted at the document screening.
graduate Academic Programs Course Subjects Run-time MS
- Undergraduate from Mechanical Engineering: Choose two fields among four. (Solid Mechanics,Thermodynamics, Dynamics, Fluid Mechanics)
- Undergraduate from Non-Mechanical Engineering: Choose two fields among five. (Solid Mechanics, Thermodynamics,Dynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Mathematics)
Ph.D Presentation of the research conducted during the master’s course 30min
- Range of the test
※ This exam is for MS/Combined MS-Ph.d applicants.